Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT540HAMZ
Clean dishes with a 55 dBA quiet dishwasher. Three 5" Cup Shelves free up extra space and a Boost Cycle provides extra effort for cleaning up stubborn messes. This dishwasher includes an Extended Dry Option to elevate drying performance and a Triple Filtration Wash System that filters food particles and cleans the water between wash stages.
- 55 dBA : Keep your kitchen quiet during cleanup with a dishwasher sound level of just 55 dBA.
- Extended Dry Option : Extended Dry Option extends your dry cycle about 30 minutes* to help elevate drying performance for any cycle.
- *Added time may vary per unit.
- Sani-Rinse Option : Heats the final rinse water to 155°F, eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel : Available in a stainless finish, the easy-to-clean exterior resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Cycle Status Indicator : The Cycle Status Indicator light on the outside of the unit glows blue when your dishwasher is running and turns off when the cycle is complete.
- Triple Filtration Wash System : Keep dishes clear of rinsed food particles with a Triple Filtration Wash System that uses a coarse filter to catch large soils, a fine filter to catch medium soils and a micro-fine filter to catch small soils between wash stages.
- Cycle Memory : Cycle Memory quickly starts your dishwasher with one button. It automatically remembers the last cycle you picked so it’s stored and ready to go.
- Hybrid Tub with Dark Gray Interior : A Hybrid Tub with Dark Gray Interior helps mask food stains with a stainless steel interior door and dark gray plastic tub.
- Room for 12 Place Settings : Holds up to 12 place settings including 12 dinner plates, salad plates, saucers, bowls, cups, glasses, knives, dinner forks, salad forks, small spoons and large spoons.
- Cycle Interrupt Light Signal : A blinking Cycle Interrupt Light Signal on the front of the unit will tell you when the cycle has been interrupted so you don't forget to restart the cycle.
- Nylon Rack Coating : Nylon coating on the dishwasher racks provides protection that you can trust to ensure long-lasting use.
- Three 5" Cup Shelves : Three 5" Cup Shelves fit six additional cups or small bowls to free up extra space in the racks below and conveniently fold down to stay out of the way when not in use.
- Overfill Detect : A float sensor inside the dishwasher will detect if too much water is in the tub and cut the power to the inlet fill valve to help prevent overfilling.
- An American company for over 100 years : Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Industry's Best Selling Dishwasher Brand* : *Based on 12-month average of sales. TraQline 2021
- Available in Towel Bar or Pocket Handle Options : Keep washcloths and towels on hand for quick cleanups or get the sleek look you prefer with the towel bar or pocket handle option.
- Extended Soak Cycle : Presoak and wash in one Extended Soak Cycle to help stuck-on food dissolve away without any extra steps.
- Heavy Cycle : Extra cycle time takes care of heavily soiled messes and hard-to-clean dishes.
- Boost Cycle : Skip scrubbing and pre-rinsing with the Boost Cycle. This cycle uses more water, time and heat than the Normal Cycle and takes less time than the Heavy Cycle so you can target tough messes that need a little extra effort.
- Normal Cycle : Use the Normal Cycle for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Quick Wash Cycle : Clean dishes fast with a cycle that thoroughly takes care of plates, pans and glasses when you need them done in a hurry.
- High Temperature Wash Option : High Temperature Wash Option raises the water temperature to help remove stubborn grease and food grime.
- Heated Dry Option : A Heated Dry Option allows you to use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying.